Is counseling for me?
If something is affecting your life negatively?
Are you are feeling in a stuck position?
Would you like your relationships to function better and your life to be happier?
Then yes, counseling may be helpful.
A wide range of issues can be helped through counseling. Some of the main behavioral and emotional issues we work with include:
- Anxiety and Anxiety disorders
- Grief Counseling
- Pet Loss
- Couples Counseling
- Work and Career concerns
- Life Transitions
- Non traditional relationships
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Childhood abuse including sibling abuse
- Sexuality and Sexual Concerns
- Alternative lifestyle issues
- Consultation and Supervision for those seeking licensure
Sessions are 50 minutes long with the initial intake session being 75 minutes at the office in Beaverton. Depending on the issues being dealt with, home visits may be recommended.
Session rates are reasonable with a sliding scale available on a limited basis.
OHP accepted and more insurances will be approved soon, inquire about your insurance when you call.
Willing to discuss Skype sessions on a limited basis, please contact to find out more information.
Session fees/co-pays are due at the time of your session. Cash, Check, Visa and MasterCard accepted.